Citations Publications citing this paper. References Publications referenced by this paper.
- Amith Singhee (Author of Novel Algorithms for Fast Statistical Analysis of Scaled Circuits).
- The Queen of Last Hopes: The Story of Margaret of Anjou;
- Gender Issues in Clinical Psychology;
- Launching New Products and Services.
- Building Telephony Systems with Asterisk?
- Inspired to Design: Seven Steps to Successful Art Quilts.
- Enacting Dismal Science: New Perspectives on the Performativity of Economics.
Projection pursuit. Low discrepancy sequences in high dimensions: How well are their projections distributed?
idepulazoleq.cf: Rob A. Rutenbar - Amazon Global Store / Algorithms / Programming: Books
Xiaoqun Wang , Ian H. A First Course in Monte Carlo.
Global sensitivity indices for nonlinear mathematical models. Review Ilya M. Sobol , Sergei S.
Novel algorithms for fast statistical analysis of scaled circuits
Pileggi , Andrzej J. Statistical timing analysis under spatial correlations Hongliang Chang , Sachin S. Hastie , Robert Tibshirani , Jerome H.
Follow this author. New articles by this author.
New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates.
My profile My library Metrics Alerts. Sign in.
Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 15 13 iindex 19 Articles Cited by. Title Cited by Year Why quasi-monte carlo is better than monte carlo or latin hypercube sampling for statistical circuit analysis A Singhee, RA Rutenbar. Design Automation Conference, Proceedings of the conference on Design, automation and test in Europe, , Articles 1—20 Show more.